Sunday, July 31, 2005

Going Down Down

Its time to be soulful, insightful and wise,but I cannot bear to meet anyone's eyes
and its killing me now that in front of this crowd,in my mind I cant find the right words to describe this
and my mind is realling and now I am feeling
over now will you catch me before I hit the ground I am falling now
going down down down

is it okay that I'm not the one you want
how can I forgive when I know that is wrong?

I'm going down down down
into my mind I'm goin down down down please come and find me

please come and find me I'm lost I'm goin down down down into my own despair down down down why cant I get out of here?

nothing is right and my thoughts are confined to
this room that I hate why cant I escape?

nothings wrong but im lying please help me im trying to figure it out but
the words don't come out I'm trapped I cant find the lock
or the keys,and im down on my knees,begging you please,help me!

No comments: