Saturday, August 06, 2005

A day in a crazy weird messed up thing a call my life


Hey people its me again to is a Saturday that meant Alex my brother was here all day. That meant me not being on my computer as much as I wanted. He goes in my room with out asking me first. Can you say rood? Like yeah!!! Yes, he has his own computer but its kinda broken. That sucks for me. Whatever, oh yeah my dad even says "Alex has been without his computer for 2 days let him on yours for a little while." Yea that's like no fair its in my room so that makes it mine. I kinda don't feel bad for him because he has gone on his own way more then I go on mine. I only go on my computer for like 2 maybe 3 ok maybe even 4 at a time. Alex goes on it for like 6 maybe 10 hours a day sometimes 11. I'm not one to over use my computer. Its just no fair!!! Its mine, its mine, its mine, its mine!!!! Ok so I wine when I'm not happy but I'm not perfect. Ok he is get on my list nerve . AWWWWWW!!!!!!!! GET HIM AWAY FROM MY ROOM!!!!!

No comments: