Thursday, October 06, 2005

His Love To Me (Steven)




i will always be there for u if u need help. and u know it lol. I LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCH well i got to go so ttul ok. ur love steven!!!i love u so much. i hope that we be together for a long time.hey girl, sup i hope that i see u every day at school lol but i have to go now so i will talk to u later ok

I think your special in so many ways, you make things sunny even on blue days.Thanks for always being so nice to me, best friends forever is what we'll be.Roses are red violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you.
B-day= Cristina- 2 months, 2weeks and 5 days...If there is someone you cannot stop thinking about put this in your profile.
I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away, I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day, I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away, I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay
B-day= Steve - 4 Days left.

No comments: