Saturday, January 21, 2006

Kim's house


You people that really know me will think this is weird when I tell you b/c I never do this. I'm right now at my AWESOME friend's house still from last night. Yes people I stayed over at her house over night and I"m even at her house. My dad like never did before let me out with my friends until last night. I belive its b/c its my friend Kim and only her b/c he doesn't want me to hang out with Steven out side of school. He doesn't want anything wrong to happen. I know whats wrong and whats right. It was fun last night Kim did my nails and we played games and stuff witch was new for me. Ok fine it was real new that I"m even over at her house. Its the first time I've ever been to her house and I"l allowed to stay over night that was so so so AWEOSME!!!!!!! Once I get home I"m going to talk a pic of my nails for you to see what a kool job Kim did on them.

No comments: