Friday, May 26, 2006

School Time

Hello my fans. I;m at school right this second, minute, hour. Today kind of sucks b/c my friends are being stupid again for the millionth time. Steven is in a bad mood, Blair is all be herself in the corner. I with we could be like it could be in the being of the school year but just with my PINK hair. IDK life is just confusing me. I'm going to have to find something to stop this bad stuff from happening. Oh I'll be posting more pic of PINK hair l8ter tonight if there is time. Ok I hope my 10th period class is better then my lunch. I hope Steven is feeling a lot better than earlier today. Oh there is just a bit of time left in this period. Its 2:02 p.m. right now. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your wondering why I'm typing on here in school its b/c I got free time in my key boarding class. Well I'm going to go BYE

Pinkie out

No comments: