Friday, October 19, 2007

School Thoughts Day2

I have just been informed that I'm like almost failing one more class. Why dose this not make me as mad or sad as it should? Life should be better but its not. I want today to be Saturday so badly. This is like killing me inside. I want to get out of her. I want to get in a better place where we didn't have to worry about grades. What me and a couple of my friends have noticed that parents care too much about grades and not enough about there health and well being. why should I even bother with school anymore... it's like no one cares if I'm happy. NO...it's all about the grades. This ins not how life should be people caring more about grades and school than life, fun , and health. I hate this!!! I want to go have fun and get good grades. Well good enough grades to pass and get out of high school. I don't mind being in school I just mind the work. The work just takes too much time. I want to learn things that I'll use in real life. Things that are fun, somewhat. This teacher doesn't care about this as much as he should. Well at lest he doesn't show it as much as he should. He talks and jokes around way too much. How is this going to work this class and project in class. I have a partner but I haven't said one word to him since we have started. I've never talk to his dude ever. WOW!!!! I hate this class. The only good thing is the teacher he's kool an all but he just needs to explain things better to us or at lest me. I hate and kinda history class. Well 2morrow will be way way way too much fun. I'm going to 6 flaggs...I'm going to 6 flaggs....I'm going to 6 flaggs!!!!!! Well yes I should get back to thinking about class. So I'll talk to you later.
Pinkie says later
L8ter

No comments: