Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random videos of fun.


beware of me xD
I like Sweets almost as much as this Polish girl.


uhmm... sex attack ^^
Uhmmmm... yea I'm going to be as weirded out as u r watching it.


ride xD
This looks like fun and reminds me of my freshman year of high school doing this with a few friends on a l8te start day.


blowstix puts on makeup
This make up looks totally kool and maybe Yumi would like to try it out some time.


hoe top
I agree strongly with this chick b/c if u do just make out or wanna make out with some chick and then a dude ur not bi u just like to make out. If ur truly bi they must turn u on to the point that u would really ask them out and go out with them more than a week.


RTL Top of the Pops
This is kinda random but this band is totally awesome!!! Rock On \m/


Tokio Hotel-Rette mich(by sat1)
Again this band is totally awesome but they look weird... still ROCK ON \m/


Tokio Hotel at RTL exclusiv
YAY!!!!!!! ROCK ON \m/

No comments: