Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Pudding

Cristina Rico
Mike Chu
English

The Pudding

About a year ago myself and a group of friends decided to make a video. For days we thought long and hard what it should be about. Until finally one day it came to me 7th period gym class I knew what to film it about. I told the others. We should make it into a joke video. Yes, a comedy video about pudding. Most of them were confused about it but I knew that it would look so amazing in the end. So that day I left and went to the store to get some fun packs of pudding. The pudding turned out to be only sold in packs of 8. That meant for me that if I were to mess up with the filming that I shouldn’t worry as much. The video contained my boyfriend Aaron and myself sitting at a McDonalds sitting and talking about what we thought we saw. I thought I say my friend Yumi skipping up a hill holding hands with one of my other friends Zeb. On and on I went on talking about how the day was nice, bright, the grass was green, and birds were in the air. Every time I said what I thought I saw I showed a clip of them skipping up the kill in that nice day. But every time that clip would end Aaron would come back with saying that he saw Yumi pushing Zeb down the hill. He said that Zeb rolled down the hill and had grass stains all over his clothing. After Aaron said that a clip showed up on screen of Yumi pushing Zeb down the hill. This went on for about 1 minute back and forth. Until finally we asked one another “wonder what really happened.” Once that was said the audio stopped and only this techno music started to play as we saw Zeb roll down the hill. He’s rolling until his head lands in a cup of pudding at the end of the hill. Questioning why that was there he got up and walked into the school building. Everywhere Zeb went the pudding cups ended up just appearing. Sitting in art club reading the newspaper Zeb placed his elbow on the table. To his surprise it was not the table his elbow touched; the table touched the brown gooey substance. Getting mad Zeb turned away from the desk and left the room in a huff. While trying to sit down to eat a chesses sandwich not noticing anything unusual he went to take a bit out of it. What seemed to be a normal sandwich turned out to be a cheese and pudding cup one. Not being able to eat it in peace again Zeb walked off in a huff. Therefore on where ever Zeb went he would run into pudding. The next day in the video he thought his troubles were over. Our friend Cameron got to be in the film just for a little while. His part involved him talking to Zeb to see how he was doing. Zeb told him about how he got unpleasantly pushed down the hill by Yumi. But when he tried to tell Cameron about the pudding Cameron decided to pull out a fun size pudding cup out of his backpack. Zeb dashed off screaming, ending the video at that. This video thought me that no matter how stupid the idea you can always get it filmed.

No comments: