Monday, February 13, 2006

i want a world i can call my ownwhere no one else may enterwhere my mind can wounder far & freewhere my own thoughts may enterno one else may come hereits my own world,not theresso no one can step foot in hereno one else,but its creater
I'm....somewhere....YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!!!! HIYA!!!!! *does Karate chop*
Ipod-$200Ipod speakers-$400
500 songs-$500
gettin parents mad for $500 dollars of songs-priceless goin to get an ipod
*-there . will . always . be
. more . fish . in . the . sea
. but . you . will . always
. be . my . nemo-*
,,,,
o(o.o)o
((_)),,.·´°ยบ~`
°°° °°°
Monkeying around.
best friends r ppl who help u when u need it cry when u cry and lauhg when u laughTHIS IS WHT I DO 4 MY FRIENDSwhen they cry i cry when they laugh i laughwhen they r mad i am madwhen they jump off a brigde i will really miss them

No comments: