Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My Thoughts In School



I'm in class right now thinking about wtf I'm really doing when I get my own free time. This is not the best thing to do for me but I'm really board int his class right now. I want to be in the lunch room with one of my best friends but no. I have to be in class like a good little girl. HA not everyone knows that I'm nota as nice as I might seem. Life isn't always as there are in movies. There not perfect. Life can be screwed up. I don't know but this can really be a good time to tell you that I'm going to be going CRAZY in the next few minutes in this class. Its also because this class is going to kill the life within me. I just need to get out and to be with my friends. IDK!!!!! I just don't wanna be here in this Class room this is not a place for me.

No comments: