Tuesday, January 15, 2008

MyLife180ed




I don't kknow how life is totally going for me. I miss my best friend so much and on top of that idk who to date anymore. I wanna be with one dude but then again I wanna stay with my bf too but OMG IDK!!!!!!!!!!! Things r too crazy for me to fully understand them now. I need to find whats truly going on first before i can truly understand it. I want to be truly happy but how can I be wehn one of my best friends wont even tell me what wrong. She always say I wanna talk to u in person about this but when it comes to the time to talk to me about it she never dose. Its like she wants to hide the truth about how she feels from me. I thought she would always be able to talk to me about anything and everything. I guess not.

I find life and this year is more dramtic. I guess the swsaying is true watch what u wish for it might just come true. I think my wish for a more dramatic year came true. b/c this year has been filled with drama. The mall cops thing then the friends being mad at me and yea me trying to fully find myself. OMG LIFE MIGHT BE TOO DRAMATIC FOR ME NOW!!!!!

No comments: