Friday, July 18, 2008

DON'T!!!! Life is already bad enough I don't need something as in a threat to complicate my life even more than it is. Well I hope my dad lets me go get some chicken nuggets. I want chicken, I want liver, meow mix, meow mix, for some chicken nuggets. I kinda have a taste for them. Knowing my dad he's going to be like "I can't keep buying food every day!!!" Whatever this is still This is a strange thing... If you were to go on google and type in Pinkie's World under images you will find pics of my drawing and some pics that you might find here. This is so odd b/c I've never tried this b4 today. I never thought that if you were to type in Pinkie's World there that you would be able to find pics of Mike. I mean yes I figured that there would be some pics of me up there but I never thought there would be some of Mike. this isn't want I would of thought originally. This is such a weird place... I mean Glen Bard East.... I should be @ home sleeping in or since its 11:04 I should be getting up out of bed.... but no I'm stuck here typing up this letter project thing for Mr. Peesh or w/e his name is spelled. OMG I want to get out o her only like ummm...... 1 hour and 33 minutes left of school. Maybe I can get my dad to stop at McDonalds and get some chicken nuggets. This is so sucky summer school. Blah Blah Blah. I say kill me no but then again if I really meant that as it sounds I think some people would really try to kill me.... so PLZplz deliver, meow, meow, meow!!! lol

No comments: