Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer school thoughts

I just don't get it... I have that feeling of being a middle school student again.... that feeling of people talking about me and not liking me. Yea w/e.... Oh yea guyz i have a bf now. Sadly no people it's not Mike. Oh and NO it's not Bill, but I'm being nice and I'm trying to find him a new gf. Yea I'm dating my ex again Steve. I know what some of u might be thinking...WHAT FOR THE THIRD OR FOURTH TIME?!?!?!? Well yes I know we've been dating on and off time after time but hey look at it this way I know we r meant to be together b/c yea if we weren't y would I have taken him back??? Yea I'm wearing his ring that he gave me 2 school years ago. He asked me today..."R u wearing that ring that I got u???" U should all know by now that i love that ring b/c its so pretty and yes I'll show u a pick of it once I get home. Oh and for all of u females who wanna know what Bill looks like or would want to date him contact me asap. lol PLZ some one date him. He needs a gf plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!! Well yea as u can tell I'm still in summer school wasting away slowly. I feel like a zombie typing away at this computer about to die over and over again. Yea I know that doesn't make any since but w/e u should know what I mean by now. lol Life is just plan weird. I love my life and I hate it all at the same time. Well pics will come later of stuff and I should be getting back to my work now.

No comments: