Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer School Thoughts

There are somethings that life tells you about what will happen... friends come and go and the true best friends stay here forever. I think that Cat and Yumi and Bianca will stay here forever. Cat I met at DTS and Yumi randomly in school. She was never in any of my classes b/c she is a year younger but that doesn't really matter much to me. I met her at lunch one random day. she started to talk to me and draw pictures. She was sitting by my dude friend Collen, he's kool. Life is good and fun with friends to slap you around and make sure your life is in check. Sorry this is random but that soap smells like CRAP!!!! Yea I feel like throwing up now.... I control myself since I'm in school now.

Oh yea people here is a picture of the school I'm at right now. This school is kool as in it's size and stuff. I just don't want to be here b/c I'm in summer school right now. If I wasn't stuck here I would be asking to have Yumi over or to be going crazy!!!! Oh yea...... I have to call my friend Becky so she can call Bianca aka DD about Saturday. Saturday we are like a bunch of us are planing on going bowling.
RANDOM SHOUT OUT!!!! This is a shout out to a fellow blogger.... clubcontact.blogspot.com/ it looked totally kool and later on today I might want to check it out again. This is whatever... Yea life might end soon but heck I'm going to live it up.

No comments: