Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer School Random-ness


I'm at the computer lab at the school and as you can tell I'm not really doing my work again. GOSH!!!!! I have my stuff that I need to work on at home. I must have it printed by Sunday night b/c my teacher wants to mail them by then.
NOTE TO SELF: go to this site to help you with the letter http://www.westchicago.lib.il.us/Biblio.html

Things will not happen if I don't make it happen... Yumi said that one of her dude friends wanted to go out with me but once I ask him out he goes and says that he has to think about it... Guys are so stupid at times. I don't get them at all. Well yea Yumi will or is trying to find me a dude here now. I need to find some one here now. Like a week ago I would of been like no dude I'm waiting for Mike but now its like I'll talk to him if he wants to talk b/c yes I miss him but forget it I can't sit around and wait for him forever. Well ok if any dudes see this posting plz find me off of youtube under Pinkluck411 or on myspace by like I think its Pinkie's World. hey but you can't be fugly!!! lol sorry guys but you have to be "hardcore" as in a punk, emo, gothic, skater dude someone who is like a hottopic dude b/c you have to like/love hottopic. Well yea if your hair is dyed like a crazy color then yes thats a +plus+ oh and if you have a lip ring or an eyebrow ring the thats also a +plus+. lol I like some of the weirdest people ever. Oh and you have a good smile and nice eyes. Oh and if you love anime then thats a real big +plus+ oh and you have to be at lest 5 foot 9 inches or taller b/c sorry dudes I'm not going to date a shorter dude than me. I mean if your like 5 foot 6 inches then its kool and I'm not saying you're short I'm just saying I don't want a dude that's shorter than me. Well I have to go for now ttyl

No comments: