Sunday, January 03, 2010

Pinkie's Phone Blog1

I should be bored but I'm not... It's weird because Aaron couldn't come over. :( yea if you haven't you sould see the movie Speak....it's a book first. I should draw and color my stuff in thesketch book of mine. I wanna go to an art class asap!!!! I'm dieing @ home doing nothing. Blah blah blah!!!!!!!!!!!!! When dose one know If they are turlly ok??? How do u know if you're really ok??? I don't think one will ever know for real ever. They might like to think they ate but they might not be. Do the pink hair make me more normal or dose it make me more abnormal??? Time could only tell. Ok I'm going insain at home. I wanna be able to get out and see someting other than the walls in my house. Like I wanna be able to go out sit on the floor and film my friends dancing, laughing, running, jumping, or just goofing off. I should get some friends to just go to the mall to sit around and film some crazy fun real life video on Pinkie's friends including herself. I want to be able to show people what I see through my eyes that's my I want to be a film maker. I want to film movies with a real meaning. Something that touches hearts of people. This won't happen any time soon. My so called step mom seems to be freezing me out of her life... Yeathat also not going to happen anytime soon. She is pissed at me and idk y. She is as she thinks dating a man with a family and she thinks she can tell me what to do and bitch about it later bc things aren't going her way. Ok yes you have to see Speak the movie asap!!!!!!!! Yea Michele has been ignoring me for two days..... All I said was " when you're "dating" someone with a family...sometimes you have to spend time with their family too". She just wants to do what she wants to do...she want him to only spend time with her and buy her things no on else. I need a weekend too myself!!!! A weekend to do anything and everything I want to do with my friends. AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get out and have pure Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: