Monday, January 04, 2010

Pinkie's Phone Blog3

When you're dating someone why do you wish to take all their pain away from them??? When you try that brings you more pain. When you ask someone if they are ok and they respond with a "yea I'm all right" why do you know they are not automaticly??? I'm sorry to say that life isn't always happy like a fairy tail life. People are more than half the time sad or deeply depressed. As much as I would like to say life us so peachy clean it's not. Aaron I worry about you 24seven and it scares me to death what you could do to yourself if you tried. I love you with all my heart and soul. Oh and mark my words that's never ever going to change <3. life is 10000 times better when you around to fill the holes in my lonely heart. OMG now I just wanna cry because I know you're not ok and there is nothing I could do over the phone baby!!! "Cry cry go away don't come back another day." Love....doesn't that song say that "all you need is love. All you need is love love. Love is all you need"? Then why doesn't more people have love in their lives. I think I'm the lucky one to have found someone as awesome as Aaron G. Echols II. Yes, I think he might be the one I'll someday soon I hope (3-4 maybe 5 years) marry. I've thought before in the past that I've found "Mr. Right" but it was just some lie my brain tried to have me believe until I found Aaron. He means more to me than the color PINK and that's saying a whole lot. He's everything toe and more.... Only god really knows how much I care and worry and love this boy. I hope to never loose him ever!!!! I LOVE YOU AARON G. ECHOLS II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO Pinkie

No comments: