Sunday, January 03, 2010

Pinkie's Phone Blog2

I find it funny that my dad thinks anime is for little kids....he thinks I'm notnormal because I dye my hair pink and like hottopic clothing and I like to stay up late. Really???? Lol you gotta be kidding me. He wants to take me to the Dr. because I like staying up late and because I'm lazy. Wow maybe he is the crazy one. Lol ^___^ this is so uber funny I can't contane myself. He thinks I have problems because I like anime and japanese life style and clothing. He has gone crazy because me of all people think I'm medically crazy or "not" "right". OMG he has a loose screw in his head... All that's wrong with me is I have a learning disability that's all. I don't want to know what goes through his head everyday..... Just the though of that scares me a little. Just a little @>+<@ (lol sour candy face) ok fine I'm a dork too but I like who I am... I'm NORMAL!!!!!! Well as normal as I'll ever be...sadly T.T my dad just needs to learn to accept me for me. Right now I think it will take way too long so if a Dr. can help then maybe why not try. I don't know it might be worth it,don't you think???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY JUST PIMP SLAP HIM ACROSS THE FACE 4 TIMES

THAT WILL DO THE TRICK.