Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Pinkie's Phone Blog5

I like how when I wake up my dad decides yo bitch at me for stupid stuff. Blah blah blah blah BLAH!!!!! When will he leave me alone?!?! Like he wants me yo learn how to clean and wash my own cloths but my 20 year old brother almost21 dosent have to know. Stupid right... Ok I know I should already know how to wash my own cloths but still ever the less he should do his own too. I can't wait I'm getting my cera back today... I'm going to film a video about my life... I'm going to film everything I do even if it's boring because it'd my life and I think people should see my life as it really happens. Yea that's what's going to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]