Sunday, August 02, 2009

8-2-09

Ok you guyz know that I’ve gagged my ears until a size 2…. Well lol I must say my dad is kind of slow because he just found out about it two days ago. I’ve had my ears gagged for about 3 months now at this size… this is so funny. I can’t believe it took him this long… my step mom Michele and I were laughing so hard because we both had the same thought… “Took him long enough.” Then again my dad isn’t the brightest star in the sky but heck I still have to live with him. Life is better now… Aaron decided to be truthfully with me finally. He told me he didn’t love me 100% until now because he thought he didn’t know me… I just told him some stuff I’ve never told anyone ever before about myself and he was like idk really touched by that and the love somehow grew. I love that boy with all my heart and soul. I can’t see myself with anyone but him. Oh and yea I told him that and also I told him he’s the one for me. He told me that he loved hearing that but I’m too young to be thinking about that. I do want to someday get married to him but only if he wants me to be his wife… oh and we’ve already talked about kids. At least three now because Aaron wants a boy name Aaron G. Echols the 3rd. He finds that to royal sounding. I find it totally cute that he wants another son named after himself. But at least we will have a girl name October Lee Ann Echols and a boy name Christian Michael Echols. Things will turn out perfect for m in the end… I hope. Lol right now I just can’t wait until he comes home so I can glomp him. Wow I miss him way too much. I’m going crazy working on his b-day gift nonstop and it kind of hurts my hands but whatever. Oh and FYI I just applied at Walgreens for my new job… I want to work there b/c one of my best friends works there. Oh and heck it’s MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$ I just want to have my own money to buy what I want when I want and to be able to go out more often with my friends and not have to worry so much about money. Lol I so hope I get the job. Everyone readying this pray for me to get this job. Thanks and have an AWESOME day!!!

Pinkie out

No comments: