Monday, August 10, 2009

Cupcake Video Love






Whole Video in Silence……Ok it starts off with the camera looking at 2 cupcakes on a paper plate one blue and one pink placed on the grass… it zooms into that all the way…. Then it zooms out looking at Aaron’s face looking deep into my eyes…. Then another shot comes of the two of us holding both hands facing one another while sitting in the grass and looking deep into one another eyes… then a shot of my face shows me smiling a lot… then back to the shot of the two of us… we kiss once and look at one another… then a new shot of us both laying in the grass still looking at one another holding hands still… I smile then look away like as is I was shy… he pulls my face towards him so he could look at me and he smiles big… fades out…. Then u see a shot of me running away from him as he sits there sad and alone… video ends with the blue cupcake missing… fade to black for about 2 seconds then comes back with him grabbing my arm/hand and saying don’t ever leave me and then I hug him…. ok it ends for reals.

No comments: