Sunday, August 30, 2009

College Life @ Home


Ahhh I hate how my dad keeps on barking at me about my studding when I know everything and talk about the things that will be on the test/quizzes. I just want to be able to do things on my own time. He also did this first thing. Like he didn’t say how you or anything are just did you study… you should study more… study, study, study. Then he started to talk about he has to push me because in high school I didn’t get that good of grades Ummm….. He’s that kind of guy who likes to bring up the bad things in the past… I hate that about him…. Sure he might sound/seem nice in front of my friends and stuff but he doesn’t have to bark at me and talk like he’s mad at me. I told him I studied but he doesn’t think I did just because he didn’t see me do it. Oh and also he was barking at the fact that my friend ate some food and she had more than I noticed… just because a few of them where gone doesn’t mean anything…. He’s told me that he doesn’t want to eat them all himself. It’s a little confusing when he offers food to everyone and when I do the same just to be nice he gets pissed at me. I just want to scream and yell and I want to have a weekend were I’m able to be with my friends and totally away from him because he makes you go totally crazy…. I’m kind of jealous that Alex gets to get out and go to college away from the house. He gets to get away from the crazy man…. He can’t ever just be nice to you in the morning. No hi how are you doing.... how you feel….you doing ok…. NOPE!!!!! But w/e I’m just going to go and live my life as best as I can.

No comments: